Monday 15 August 2011

15-8-11, News.

I had to chuckle to myself whilst I was tucking into my ready brek this morning as I read bird forum. This blog is the most social I ever get, Ive just got rid of my facebook account as I really hated it, especially emails like someone has poked you. Never looked at twitter and never will and I signed up to Bird forum ages ago but Im not really one to get involved in a discussion. I checked the Staffs rare birds post and the arguments on there are laughable. there has been a heated discussion on there about putting up posts to entice the Ospreys to possibly nest there. this thread has now led to Staffs birders be being called all sorts of things, and this is from other Staffs readers. Well worth going on for a laugh. Get out birding I say, the long dark nights will be here soon, you can argue then and keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment