Saturday 6 April 2013

6-4-12.

No birding today as been working until about 15.30 then I decided to head out on my bike and managed to clock up 23 miles, not bad.
During my non-blogging period I have been birding with a friend heading out on trips for birds such as the Yorkshire Roller.  He had a camera for digi-scoping and was producing some fantastic results so I treated myself to one and I think it is a stunning camera.  It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3.  Bit of a mouthful but a cracking little camera, I even do not have to have a bracket to hold the camera to the lens, they are all hand held.
I have attached some recent photos.

17-2-13 - Fallow Deer, The Chase

24-2-13, Oysterctacher, Gailey Reservoir

24-2-13, White-fronted Goose, Gailey Reservoir

24-2-13, Yellowhammer, Whitemoor Haye

24-2-13, Golden Plover, Whitemoor Haye

2-3-13, Yellowhammer, Whitemoor Haye.

No comments:

Post a Comment