Thursday 5 September 2013

5-9-13

Well silly season is up on, silly and not Scilly as I am sure some posts will be saying soon, I ain't good or brave enough for the Scilly isles yet, maybe one day!!
Any way, silly season, why I hear you ask? Tomorrow I am heading off to Spurn point for the inaugural migration festival however it is looking like a couple of weekends too late but whatever it will be a bit of fun.  I am there until early Sunday morning then I head to Leeds for two days of golf. Back home Monday night, Tuesday is a day off but full of work and little fun then rest of the week busy at work.
Saturday I should have a fishing match but I am going to a ploughing match (anybody awake yet). Hopefully I might be able to get to Whitemoor Haye in the afternoon then early Sunday morning it is back up to Hull for a golf holiday until Wednesday night. Thursday I am thinking of blasting over to Norfolk for a couple of days, back home Friday night then Saturday I am representing CRT in the neural WICAC ( waterways industry course angling championship). Sunday I will be chilling but will get down to Whitemoor Haye. A week at work then off up north again, this time Bridlington for a skua cruise. That's September in a nut shell. So if anyone can keep an eye on WH that would be old, you may have better luck than me.

1 comment:

  1. Stu its all Fishing and Bird Watching don't be late on Friday at Norton Getting all that paint ready for us :)

    ReplyDelete