Monday 2 May 2011

2-5-11, Croxall GP.

As soon as I was up I planned to get straight to Croxall to see if the winds would bring anything in. I planned to stick it out in the hide for a few hours before heading off elsewhere although somnetime today I planned to sit down and do not a lot (which is what I am doing now, writing this blog). Around the main side at Croxall I noted Reed Warbler, Woodpigoen, Coot, Canada Geese, Common Whitethroat, Blackbird, Pheasant, Great Tit, Goldfinch, Reed Bunting, Dunnock, Chiffchaff, Blackcap, Carrion Crow, Sedge Warbler, Oystercatcher, .Rook, Wren, Swallow, Willow Warbler, Kingfisher, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, lapwing, Cuckoo, Black-headed Gull, Little Ringed Plover, Common Tern, Ruff, Mute Swan, Ringed Plover, Mallard, Gadwall, Shoveler, Teal, Redshank, Common Sandpiper, Magpie, Shelduck, Tufted Duck, Peregrine, Buzzard, Great Crested Grebe, Greylag Geese, Yellow Wagtail, Sand Martin, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Skylark, Grey Heron and Wigeon. A great morning but now time to chill out before work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment